Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things

My daughter Chloe has become my inspiration for this blog. She is currently 3½ years old, and some of the things that come out of her mouth just absolutely crack me up. Being that she is my first child, I really don't have anyone to compare her to in order to figure out if she's like every other kid her age, or if she's just naturally insanely funny. So, I thought in case it is the latter, then I should share her ramblings with the rest of the world, just like the phenomenon Sh*t my Dad Says by Justin Halpern. (hopefully with less vulgar language) :O)

It's difficult to say how often this blog will be updated. After all, Chloe doesn't perform on demand and rarely grants requests from her audience. My muse will say the darndest things at any given moment. Perhaps that's the beauty of it. So feel free to check us out whenever the mood strikes, because you never know what comedy gold will come out the mouth of Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment